Porto's Shopping Tour
From body oils to 80s vinyls, this tour features a variety of stores you must see in Porto city.
1. Benamôr: Go down to Rua das Flores, just a 9-minute walk from Moon & Sun Porto, and get to know the famous Benamôr cosmetics store, whose relaxing atmosphere recalls old pharmacy facilities. You can also have the opportunity to experience the varied ranges of hygiene and beauty products at first hand: simply use the iconics marble washbasins positioned in the central area of the store.
2. Mon Père: Known as Camden Town in a small size, Mon Père stands out for the colorful tones that fill the second-hand clothing store. A 3-minute walk from Hotel Moon & Sun Porto takes you to the typical 80s coats, bold sunglasses and jeans of all sizes and shapes.
3. Almada 13: This former hardware store gives life to a modern fashion space where you can find the next birthday gift for your irreverent friend, from unique prints, to personalized tote bags. The store is only a 5-minute walk from Hotel Moon & Sun Porto.
4. Ó Galeria: Numerous illustrations fill the space which, in addition to being an art gallery, sells original works by young local and international artists. Walk 5 minutes from Hotel Moon & Sun Porto and be dazzled by Angela Dalinger and Maria Imaginário's works, present in the most artistic street in the city.
5. Louie Louie: As soon as you leave the Hotel Moon & Sun Porto, turn right and follow the music to Louie Louie, the oldest record store in Porto city. There you will find albums for all generations, from CD's of hip-hop hits to classic jazz music vinyls.